Stars In My Soul
Welcome!

Hola Blogger! My name is Amirah. I am the owner of this craziest blog ever. Don't you noticed that? Haha Please be nice here ya.Follo me!

GPS? Navigate?

Diary About Links

Instagram



Credits?

Template by : Aina Hanani
Basecodes by : Liyana Izzati
Background : Sis Hafizah
Stuffs by : Aina Hanani
Best view : Google Chrome only

Selamat Datang kea Belog Cik Amirah
Monday 15 August 2011 | 07:16 | 0 comments


Hyew every one! Okeyh trlebih dhulu Amirah nk ucpkn TERIMA KASIH yg amat
sbb bca entry Amirah ny....

  • My Name : Nurul Amirah Bt Mohamad Nazri Anis
  • Best name : Amirah/Mira/Mieyra
  • Sweet : 4teen
  • Stay : Kepala Batas,Penang
  • Bufday : 28 Oktober 1997
  • Ambition : Lecturer Mathematics and English or Photography
  • Hobby : Reading Novel,blogging and Collecting Stamps
  • Favourite Food : Chicken Chop,Mashmallow chocholate
  • Favourite Drink : Milo ice, horlick ice
  • Favourite Song : I Love U like A Love Song Baby,Tonight I'm Lovin't U
  • Status : Single ( Anti Couple )
  • School : SMKDHAK
  • My Quote : In three words,I can sum up everything I've learned about lifes..It Goes On!